BNI Goals, Accomplishments, Interests, Networks, and Skills
Updated Tuesday, August 22, 2012.
- Build a successful software development business serving clients with custom web and mobile needs.
- Make local food ubiquitously and conveniently accessible in the United States through technology.
- I’ve owned and/or operated five businesses.
- I founded Daily Market Cooperative in Walla Walla, which has over two hundred owner-member households and trades local food to the region.
- I had a hand in developing the following great web sites:
- Soccer, especially the Portland Timbers and Chelsea FC.
- Local food
- FIRST Robotics league
- Modern technology
- Modern art
- The Oregon Coast
- Camping in the woods
- Music (listening to all kinds, playing guitar and keyboard, and attending concerts)
- Science fiction
- Computer games (Civilization IV, Portal 2)
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Battlestar Galactica
- Portland WordPress community
- BNI Oregon Trail Business Builders
- Wilsonville Robotics Team 1425
- Walla Walla local food & sustainability community
- Whitman college
- United Students for Fair Trade alumni network
- Boy Scout Troop 149
- Custom WordPress theme and plugin development
- E commerce
- Enterprise web systems integration
- Real-time web software
- Meeting facilitation
- Business planning